Friday, November 17, 2006

About Me

Hi Everyone! I’m Kariel Ponay, but you can call me Kariel, Kari, Kar, Iel, Ariel, Riel, El, Angeli, Geli and the other nicknames that my friends call me.

I love all the things that life has to offer me. In my free time, I always see to it that I get to hang out with my friends (old and new friends). I love my family and all my pets, especially my dogs. And, I love shopping.

A student at Ateneo de Manila University.

The only work experience I have is my modeling job and which I don’t really consider as a work because I only do it for fun. But I am hoping that in the near future, when I am ready I can land a job that is serious and can be fun at the same time.

This blog is for my Journalism 250.1 Exploring New Media Class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there!! I didn't mean to be nosy, but i was just curious who your parents are. There's not a lot of PONAY in the world and i was bored and googled my own last name, and guess what? You came out first. But anyhow, I live here in Missouri USA and my family is from Cebu, just to sum up on who I am. I hope you'll take the time to respond. God bless...

Kariel Ponay said...

Hi. Sorry for the very, very late reply. I don't really check on this blog since I only used this for school before. Anyways, please send me your email so we can just talk there. Thanks :)